Current Involvement & Projects
- Member Niagara Falls Rotary Club
- Member of the Fort Erie Chamber of Commerce
- Member Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce
- City Representative Niagara Falls Downtown BIA
- City Representative Clifton Hill BIA
- Board Director Niagara Falls Hydro HOLDCO
- Director of Niagara District Airport
- Council Representative Regional Transportation Steering committee
- Council Representative Region Linking Niagara Transit Committee
- Past Board Chair Greater Niagara Hospital Foundation
- Board Director Project Share
- Board Director Winter Festival of Lights
- Chair of the Niagara Falls Community Health Centre
- Board Director Niagara Falls Hydro (2003-06)
- Board Director Niagara Falls Humane Society (2003-06)
- City Counselor City of Niagara Falls (2003-06)
- United Way – Poor Boy Committee (1998 – 07)
Volunteer of the Year Award: Tastes of Niagara, 1999, Festivals & Events 2000
Award of Merit – Ontario Tender Fruit Producers’ Marketing Board, Outstanding contribution and that of the Niagara on the Lake Peach Celebration Committee.
Certificate of Appreciation – The Ontario Tourism Marketing Partnership Corporation for service to the Meetings, Conventions & Incentive Travel committee. (2012)
Greater Niagara General Hospital Chair 2005-2007 Outstanding Commitment & Dedication to Quality Healthcare in our Community
Rotary International – Contribution to polio.
Women in Business- 2013- Corporate Nominee (Niagara Region)
Membership Service Award-10 years of faithful service to AMCTO (Association of Municipal Managers, Clerks and Treasurers of Ontario) 2007.
Cambridge Who’s Who-Recognizes Joyce A. Morocco as a Lifetime Member inclusion in the 2011-2012 Edition of Executives, Professionals & Entrepreneurs.
Brilliant Minded Women – Political Leadership Award 2017